P&G CEO ACADEMY- Learn from #1 Company for Leaders (*)
(*) Ranking from Chief Executive Magazine in 2014
The CEO Academy is a flagship program, aim to partner with the academe in developing the next generation of students who will lead their organizations and communities by launching a program designed to grow and hone student leaders in the same way we have been growing P&G Leaders for generations. At the core of this training program, it is an intensive & grueling experience with lots of fun which will unlock the door to P&G- the largest FMCG Company in the world.
Why CEO Academy is for you ?
- Mingle & work with P&G ASEAN and Global Senior Managers - learn from their experience and advice on leadership and career orientation
- Learn from your alumnus on real life experiences to become leaders
- Work in a team with other students from various top universities in the country to widen your network and have fun
- Explore internship and career opportunities in P&G
Eligible Participants: Penultimate year students who are pursuing Bachelor's Degree and have 1 year left for graduation, have strong academic result and have real leadership experience, demonstrated through their contribution in student club, organization activity
How Do You Apply?
- Complete your application by clicking HERE and search for country- Malaysia, postion - CEO Academy. Kindly note that this position will be available when we kick off the program
- Fill in your personal information and upload your resume:
- Your resume should be 1 page maximum and contain the following information: Academic results, including GPA and any other scholastic achievements
- Your top 3-5 leadership experiences and achievements to date. Include 2-3 sentences to describe your specific role, the intervention you made and results achieved.
- 1 sentence to describe your learning objective – what you want to learn from the CEO Academ
- P&G will identify the successful applicants who will be invited to join the P&G CEO Academy
Testimonial from CEO Academy participants:
I am Jin Xin from Nottingham University. i had a great time at CEO Academy. P&G is a Great Place - both the P&G Team and Participants are passionate at CEO Academy.- Jin Xin
I had a nice pleasant session with everyone and our trainer, Ong Yuh Hwang during the Persuasive Selling Session. Thank you for sharing the knowledge.-Izzat Aiman Ibrahim